Friday, January 22, 2010

Twitter worst than H1N1

I am aware of H1N1 spreading like anything, but 21st Jan 2010, was my day to encounter a virus faster than H1N1 - Yes, it is named as "twitter".

On fine morning of 21Jan2010, I was surrounded by morons (nice people but already infected by "twitter") , who helped (in their words) me finding my username "rocketverma" on twitter and this is how I got started on twitter.

Prior to this encounter with such morons, I use to hate twitter like anything - I use to feel jealous to all my infected colleagues because of their infinite capacity of absorbing information flowing through twitter. I use to say why the hell are you using even a millisecond for this nonsense software - twitter.

Were e-mails, IMs, facebook, orkut and other social networking site not enough to waste most of your productive time that we now have "twitter".

I am still searching the answer to "Why I am using twitter?", apart from the threat I got from morons (Pankaj, RP)

But after a long use of more than 24 hours on twitter now I realize "this is really a thing which I hate most but I use it for nothing :) ".




2 comments:

SEOBloggersTips said...

Nice Article.....

There are many similerties between Twitter and H1N1 like
1) Twitter and H1N1 both spread whenever infected person come incontact with a non-infected person.

2) Both virus has already cross the boundries of Countries so these are world wide known issues.

Differences:
1) We have Vacine for H1N1 but Vacine for Twitter is still a brainstorming topic for researcher.

2) Twitter is use to increase your social networking whereas H1N1 decrease your social contact and networking.

From the above points I come on this decision that "Prevention is better than cure" so be away from Twitter and H1N1 be safe.

Regards
Sandeep Kumar

prodizy said...

Twitter is a revolution. Like any other end products of revolution(ex: TV, computer) it can be abused.

But if you are in twitter, you are up-to-date. You can choose to follow whom you want. You can share/spread your thoughts without much fuss. You can learn from our leaders directly. I can go on about the uses. But I will be digressing then. You get the point.